cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service

Froggy27

Terrible customer service

I have been a plusnet customer for many years, started as madasfish but for the past year I have  had poor signal and service. I have raised tickets no response my last one was 5 days ago and still no call. My wifi is hardly working I can't watch anything and signals keep dropping. I have done all suggested tests on their site. Have tried the help chat to be told as a ticket had been raised they could not help so I had to wait.. A whole week no being able to use Internet. It has affected my work.can somebody give me a help phone number? I can't see any of the site Angry
I can also say that I have tried via Ethernet but the speed is still almost non existent
I am now on my phone using my data trying to find other broadband deal as I think I will leave...
My phone line is with BT.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
davenos
Rising Star

Re: Terrible customer service

Here is a number found via Google for customer service 0800 432 020‪0‬
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Terrible customer service

I'm sorry to see you've experienced poor customer service.
I note that since posting, an engineer has been arranged for you to visit tomorrow. Hopefully he will sort this.
One thing I note is that you have a particularly high 'SNR', so I'm hoping you've had the line tested whilst in the master/test socket?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team