cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Speeds & Terrible Customer Service

saragoddard1

Terrible Speeds & Terrible Customer Service

Signed up too Plus Net, have never been terribly impressed with speed but its gotten a whole lot worse recently. 

Cant use iPlayer as its too slow, Net Flix struggles too.

Its constantly dropping connection, and its just been a hideous experience from day One. I though SKY were bad but you guys are even worse.

Pitiful performance (as you can see below) and I was on hold for 45 minutes this evening even though it told me i would have to wait 30mins. I was promised faster speeds than this, im pretty sure parts of Africa have a better connection han I have here in Sheffield.

Can someone please contact me to resolve the issue, as I refuse to wait 45 minutes on the phone again.

Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 22.07.37.png

3 REPLIES 3
sti1000
Dabbler

Re: Terrible Speeds & Terrible Customer Service

I feel the same regarding speeds. I'm left wondering wether to chance upgrading to fibre to see if it improves but its so costly. Android boxes are designed for 2mbps and cant perform at 0.95
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

At time of sign up you should both have had an indication from PN of your estimated line speed; if it differs then use my links below.

suetempest

I was getting worse speeds than you then my internet went off completely nearly 2 weeks ago & they still haven't fixed it