cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teleworker webspace traffic

decomplexity
Rising Star

Teleworker webspace traffic

Hmmm.... should I downgrade upgrade my Teleworker Business account to a Teleworker Residential account? The Webspace FAQ page shows:
Residential daily bandwidth allowance - 250MB
Business daily bandwidth allowance    - 100MB
Zen from May 17. PN Business account from 2004 - 2017
4 REPLIES 4
Mark
Grafter

Re: Teleworker webspace traffic

Hi there.
There are only two Teleworker products and both are Business accounts.
One is Teleworker PAYG the other is Teleworker Premier.
The Teleworker packages come with 100 mb of webspace as they are generally used by homeworkers with access to their company websites. Each of the Business packages have different levels of hosting. Teleworker 100mb, Small Business 250 mb and Business 500 mb.
Hope that clarifies things a bit. Smiley

bobp
Grafter

If you go <a href="http://www.plus.net/support/webspace/tips_and_info/webspace_faq.shtml#9">here</a> and scroll down a bit to bandwidth allowance (not webspace) you will the original post is correct.  Both residential and business have teleworker in this list - whether the products actally exist is a different matter.
bobp
Mark
Grafter

Got ya.
That then relates to the old, no longer for sale, products. Smiley
Ianwild
Grafter

Great spot!
I think we can fix that easily enough, and actually I have a feeling the implementation itself allows 250Mb. Just to let you in on some insider information, but I'm currently scoping our new hosting products, which are in our plan to deliver this financial year. They will use per month allowances rather than per day, and have the option to pay for more allowance if you need it.
Ian