cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking the piddle now - How long does it take for a ticket to appear?

BRABUS
Grafter

Taking the piddle now - How long does it take for a ticket to appear?

I was just wondering how long after you have called into Plus Net and raised a ticket with an agent, does it take to appear in your list of tickets?
cheers
12 REPLIES 12
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: How long does it take for a ticket to appear?

It should be pretty much instant. It depends on how long it takes the agent to add the notes to your account.
I would think within 5 minutes.
BRABUS
Grafter

From running a call centre team in a previous life that is what I would have thought??  I rang in over an hour ago and still the ticket hasn't appeared.
BRABUS
Grafter

Well its now been almost two hours (looking at the time dialled on our phone) and still no ticket.  I don't believe the agent ever raised a ticket for me  Angry
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I'm chasing this up now for you.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi BRABUS,
I've chased this up for you and spoken to the agent and he has now raised Ticket: 81957175 detailing your conversation with him. Apologies for the delay in this being created. This has now been fedback internally to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.
BRABUS
Grafter

Thanks Chris, I know I can always rely on you.  I raised this case to chase up a referral that is missing (again  :D) as I wanted to be certain it was recorded correctly as I already have another open ticket referring to yet another missing referral.
I do sometimes wonder why I bother referring people as its always this much hassle.....
BRABUS
Grafter

Thanks Linn.
BRABUS
Grafter

Ok now this ios getting silly.
I have looked and the ticket is closed.
this is what it states.  I know you cant post agents names but in this case this isn't the name the agent gave me so I have no idea what the hell is going on.

Over to you Chris/Linn?????????

"Kind regards,
[mremoved]
[Internal Note]
EU called to say that he wanted to access another account i informed him that we would need to speak to account holder.
Informed him of referrals procedure and that the tickets team that deal with this will look into this. "

I am now pretty damn annoyed, like I said in an earlier post, I have this every time I refer someone.  It almost feels like its Plus Net policy to save them having to pay people for referring.  I will now go away and count to 10 and  calm down  Angry
jim:csa
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Can you PM me the name that the agent that you spoke to gave you please?
The ticket should be closed as it is not required to be open. This ticket was created separately to the already open ticket on your account regarding referrals.
BRABUS
Grafter

Re: Taking the piddle now - How long does it take for a ticket to appear?

Linn the open ticket is referring to a separate referral, so I don't believe this ticket should be closed until this other separate issue is resolved.  I have PM'd you the agents "name".  I even queried his name when he answered to ensure I had it correct.
BRABUS
Grafter

Linn I have replied to your PM and await your reply with anticipation.  As you can see from ticket #81265987  that things are not running smoothly in Plus Net like they used to.  In that ticket one of your staff promised to do something and hasn't.  It is part of a farce that has been going on for months now.  This is another call that I would highly recommend that you look at as well as the one we are discussing here.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your patience. I've replied to your PM.
Again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.