cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TP Link Archer D7 - dropping internet connection

discoadz

TP Link Archer D7 - dropping internet connection

Hi guys
Just wondered if anyone can please offer any advice as this is driving me mad. The internet seems to drop out from my router. I then have to switch it off and wait a minute or two. 8 times out of 10 when I turn back on the internet comes back, but not always.
Any suggestions or advice?
Many thanks
Adam
4 REPLIES 4
MaggieMaybe

Re: TP Link Archer D7 - dropping internet connection

I too am experiencing this. Restarting the router seems to fix it but a real nuisance if I'm streaming say, a film.
MelRocks
Grafter

Hi there,
@discoadz
I'm only seeing a couple of drops on your line but I can't test fully right now as the details in your router are showing as incorrect. I have sent an email via your account with details on how to fix this.
@MaggieMaybe
Looks like you might have some errors on your line causing issues, I suggest going through equipment checks and raising here:
http://faults.plus.net
Thanks. Smiley
discoadz

Hi Mel
Have just checked and my username was already entered correctly, likewise password, but I've re entered just to make sure.
The line had dropped this evening when I got home. Are you able to investigate at your end?
Thanks
Adam
discoadz

Hi
I'm still experiencing drop outs on my internet connection which is driving me mad. Each time it drops I have to totally reset the router and go through the set up steps. Please please can you take a look at my line?
Thanks
Adam