Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TG582n issues

penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

TG582n issues

I have discussed some issues I have been having with this router in another thread, but since the factory reset, I am still having some odd error messages in the logs.
LOGIN wireless station [d8:31:cf:dd:6a:4c] can't get authorized.
This is the MAC Address of my Samsung tablet. This error NEVER appears for any other device, wireless or otherwise. 
Most of the time, this dosnt appear to affect the tablet, but as prevously mentioned, I get these odd problems, that manifest as a complete inability to access the internet, that resolves in a few mins all on its own.
Can anyone suggest what this error means, and why it never appears for any other wireless device?Huh
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: TG582n issues

Hi Penfold,
AFAIK that error seems to indicate the router isn't authenticating the wireless key that the tablet is presenting. I'm not sure what connection settings can be edited but have you made sure both that and the router are using the same method of authentication (i.e WPA/WEP?) If that looks OK re-entering the passkey would be worth doing.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: TG582n issues

Thanks
Its a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1  Double checked wireless key on umpteen occasions, all OK.  Whenever I see this in the log, cant remember the tablet having no connection though.
Its running Android 4.2.2