cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TG582n DSL Firmware

equinoxscot

Re: TG582n DSL Firmware

Please for the love of god save me from technicolor purgatory. I have three of these digital bricks from plus net running in dumb mode (bridge mode) but jesus. On a scale of 1 to 10 this router is suffering a serious mental deficit. It fights you on absolutely everything you do and every so often has a hissy fit and decides to go back to factory defaults.
At the moment I have 3 routers (all the same) from plusnet on 3 lines in bridge mode. Connected to a load balancing router. The 3 plusnet routers are really starting to get my goat. Any firmware update you can push to them or another option (even a single port modem would do the trick).
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Are you using them as Modem/Routers or just Routers (ie on FTTC) - do they have USB ports or not? What firmware have they currently got?
I assume you are having problems with CLI commands? Are you remembering the saveall command if so?
Have you got the right version of CLI manual for the Firmware version?
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

@equinoxscot
Also I don't know if this is any help, haven't had time to read it through http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,105753.0.html