cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to Fibre via 'Product Change' through the member centre...

mattdanielc
Grafter

Switching to Fibre via 'Product Change' through the member centre...

Hi guys
Has anyone gone through this?  I have a couple of questions...

• I ticked the box where it says I want an extension cable for my router (to the master socket) but then in the summary of the changes it didn't mention the cable.  Will the engineers just have one anyway when they come over?

• Also... I chose my engineer visit for the 21st May, but again in the summary of the changes there was no mention of this - do I just presume that the date I chose was fine and no other customer 'beat me to it' ?

Thanks for any help...just worried as I made the changes 20 minutes ago and it took my payment - but I haven't had an email from Plus Net yet confirming it all (if you do?)
Thanks Smiley
3 REPLIES 3
Norbee
Grafter

Re: Switching to Fibre via 'Product Change' through the member centre...

SSDD mate!
They are all the same. Taking money goes extremely well than looking after customer hahaha
Make sure you ring up these lot and get first hand info. When you have it make sure to ask them to email it to you.
Until you have written proof from them do not take anything for granted....
I have been there seen that before believe me!
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi mattdanielc,
I've just checked our supplier's ordering system and it's showing as an AM appointment on the 21st
Jojo Smiley
jheenan
Grafter

Quote from: mattdanielc
I ticked the box where it says I want an extension cable for my router (to the master socket) but then in the summary of the changes it didn't mention the cable.  Will the engineers just have one anyway when they come over?

They don't always seem to have the official "data extension kit" but they always seem to have the parts to make up a cable to wherever you want.