cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from essentials fibre to unlimited?

HarmoniousLemon

Switching from essentials fibre to unlimited?

Can this be arranged? I havnt been on this service for even a whole day yet, but I can already see Im going to struggle with this 40gb restriction!
I ve looked on the site to see if I could upgrade that part of our service but nothing new is highlighted at the moment, just the current package.
I know you ve probably been asked this question many times before! I just need a foot in the right direction to get the ball rolling Smiley thank you ^^
Hannah
7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Switching from essentials fibre to unlimited?

You should have something like this when logged into the member centre - see pic
However if you do it that way you will lose any introductory offer - if that is the case I suggest phoning the Customer Options Team on the usual number
HarmoniousLemon

I did look there, unfortunately on the option to change product, the same product was the only option! You re probably right I should probably call them instead Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend

Try this one then https://portal.plus.net/upgrade_process.html
Actually that  takes you to the same page which gives  this
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've made the change for you Smiley The reason it wasn't offering you the change was because the line check (run before any account change) was returning the result that FTTC is not available. Most likely explanation for this is that yours was the last order possible for the cabinet so it's now been removed from the list of those accepting orders.
Anyway, all should be sorted - hope that helps, and thanks very much for choosing us Smiley
HarmoniousLemon

Thank-you very much for changing it for us Smiley and such quick service too! You have a very happy customer ^^
Hannah
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Oldjim
see pic

@Oldjim - your user name is showing...
Oldjim
Resting Legend

whoops - so it was - thanks for the heads up