cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from Plusnet Extra to Plusnet

selector
Dabbler

Switching from Plusnet Extra to Plusnet

My cabinet is due to go live within the next 2 weeks (so I am told form Openreach). Once BT's DSL Checker is updated how do I go about getting my broadband connection (on Plusnet Extra currently) switch over to Plusnet Extra Fibre. Is it a phone call to customer service or can I do it online? If via telephone what hours do the staff that I need to speak to work?
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Switching from Plusnet Extra to Plusnet

The easiest way to upgrade is to login to the Plusnet "Member Centre", and then select "Product Change" from the menu going across the screen near the top of the page.  On the "Product Change" page, hit the "Change my products" button, and then just follow the prompts.
scream
Dabbler

Re: Switching from Plusnet Extra to Plusnet

Quote from: inforr
If via telephone what hours do the staff that I need to speak to work?

If you want to change this product over the phone, you can call 0800 432 0200 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to do this. The customer service and technical departments are always available.
Or if neither suits you, you can always raise a ticket on the member centre, use this link to get there - https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?help_action=tdl01
This will place a ticket into the PN office and will be replied to in a approximate average time of 16hours. Make sure you confirm all the details of what you want to do and someone should be able to do this straight away for you and then respond to your ticket to confirm everything to you.
Smiley