cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspicious usgae stats - any admin

Pronto

Suspicious usgae stats - any admin

A week after my go live date I was finally connected at 3pm yesterday to fibre bb. I've had a couple of signal drop issues problems with the router dropping completely from 1am to 8.55am this morning but checking my usage, my son used it for gaming on his ps3 until 1am but the free usage is showing considerable streaming and web use in addition to the gaming.... why?????  Todays usage is showing 499.68mb paid for usage and that has just been for 3 hours of browsing period. Its showing peer to peer usage but I don't do file sharing.
Previous I had a 3gb montly payg with Three. The only difference was no gaming on it but everything else the same. It has always lasted a month no problem but already plusnet showing over 1gb in usage after less than 36hrs. .  I'm not feeling too confident about the usage history. 
4 REPLIES 4
Ravinella
Grafter

Re: Suspicious usgae stats

Useage stats are garbage just now
Ive logged ticket #43033086 about mine as well as the fact im being spammed by a useage warning every 10 minutes
Pronto

Re: Suspicious usgae stats

Thanks, I'll log a ticket as well. After the week of hassle to go live I'm not impressed at the moment.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Suspicious usgae stats - any admin

Quote from: Pronto
Previous I had a 3gb montly payg with Three. The only difference was no gaming on it but everything else the same. It has always lasted a month no problem but already plusnet showing over 1gb in usage after less than 36hrs.

I imagine the speeds you achieved with the 3 service were a fraction of what you get on fibre, so it can be quite easy to use a lot more without realising.
Jojo Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Suspicious usgae stats - any admin

Hi Ravinella,
Over the past week we've had a service status in place regarding using on your account type, which you can view here. As there had been no usage showing on your VMBU once the issue was resolved, and the VMBU then populated with all the data, this may have caused the number of emails your received. Thursday's peak usage shows you used 5.71GB, which took you over the initial warning figure of 13GB for the month.
Jojo Smiley