cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supprt Thread Delete, Fake Engineer Visit

davidmorgan16

Supprt Thread Delete, Fake Engineer Visit

Hi, I recently opened a fault thread with your customer support, I had an engineer out but he didnt find a fault, soon after he left I found the fault myslelf (damage to the line near a pole). I reported this to your customer support and they confimed that they had booked a new appointment for an engineer to fix the fault on the 21st of April 8am-1pm, after waiting all day and seeing nothing, I contacted the local engineer that came the first time to see why he hadnt shown up. He told me that there was no job in the system for me today or any other time. I went to look if there was any info from plusnet in the support thread and I found that it had been deleted with no explanation.

This is unacceptable, I expect a BT engineer appointment as soon as possible to fix the fault and compensation for additional unnecessary time with a sub par service that I am paying for.

This is the last 4 messages in the thread.

[removed] - BOT - DSL Logged Faults
12:53pm, Thursday 14 Apr 2016
Dear Mr Morgan,

Thank you for taking my call today, I have now booked an appointment for an engineer to visit on 21/04/16 between 8am and 1pm to investigate on the broadband issue. We will monitor the outcome and get back to you after the visit. Please call us on 08004320200 if this needs rearranging.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net or by phone on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 if we can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

[removed]

[Email notification sent to: david.morgan16]

[Sms Message: Thank you for taking my call today, I have now booked an appointment for an engineer to visit on 21/04/16 between 8am and 1pm to investigate on the broadband issue. We will monitor the outcome and get back to you after the visit. Please call us on 08004320200 if this needs rearranging.]

[removed] - BOT - DSL Logged Faults
12:53pm, Thursday 14 Apr 2016
[internal]

This Question is now on hold until Thursday 21st April at 1:00pm.

Script User - Automated Script Pool
1:05pm, Thursday 21 Apr 2016
Question [ 122687037 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon.

Your Response
3:44pm, Thursday 21 Apr 2016
Question closed by customer on website.

I assure you I did not close the question.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name removed as per the forum rules

3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Supprt Thread Delete, Fake Engineer Visit

Unfortunately there are two links on a ticket in the website - view and close. It's all too easy to click close, which does not have an affirmative confirmation, clicking closes it pronto.

I've mistakenly clicked close instead of view. I suspect you've done this. Unfortunately tickets cannot be redirected easily.

Hopefully someone from CRT might be able to address the situation. @Chris - can anything be done please?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've created a new ticket in to the same place as the previous one was, referencing the previous fault ticket and also this thread for the faults team to look in to further.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
davidmorgan16

Thanks.