cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Issues Open since Sunday 31st July No Response

paulcottam

Support Issues Open since Sunday 31st July No Response

We have had no broadband since Late Friday evening i raised a support issue via telephone and my connection was put on test but have no further responses from support 

I contacted support operator via web chat yesterday (thursday 4th August) who then Escalated to TL for fault update as the fault is out of SLA.

I still have nothing back from support and no broadband after being a plusnet customer for 15 years i find this very disappointing indeed is this the normal level of support service for plusnet?

Is there a backup dial up number i can use to get an internet connection ?

Support Ref 130557591

4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Support Issues Open since Sunday 31st July No Response

Sorry to hear that.

I'm getting this picked up now.

We don't provide backup dial up numbers anymore

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
paulcottam

This issue is still ongoing in the last 6 weeks our broadband has been off more than on and the lack of response to tickets from support is terrible

Plus Nets [CSA Removed] - CSC Analyst left a comment on the ticket for support to respond too at 3:05pm, Friday 2 Sep 2016 and its now Tuesday 6th Sept and there is no response and once again we have no broadband

Very disappointing i also have 4 other separate Plus Net accounts that are used by my business and i thinking of moving all of them if this is the level of support when your encounter problems

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Paul,

I'm sorry to see you've not had a response for a few days. We've got someone on the case now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
paulcottam

BT Engineer attended Friday 9th Sept and did a repair to line left ADSL in Sync but broadband dropped on Saturday evening and NO Internet since

The line sounds noisy i think we have an intermittent fault on the line which causes the noise which in turn causes the loss of broadband