cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sunday afternoon, the Sun is shining, yet everyone is on the Internet, speeds !!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sunday afternoon, the Sun is shining, yet everyone is on the Internet, speeds !!

Must be busy out there.
It's not just Up North either..

My normal speed is...

This is not a fault !
( I've been busy outside all day, just come back in )

Perhaps, just maybe, after midnight I'll get ...

9pm.
The sun's gone in, and after Avatar, viewers take a break, everyone fires up the computer, and goes on the Internet, or so it seems.
Seriously though, I thought steps were being taken to help prevent this throttling ?

http://usertools.plus.net/@gateway/
"You are currently connected to the gateway known as pcl-ag04.
This is located in City Lifeline House."
6 REPLIES 6
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Sunday afternoon, the Sun is shining, yet everyone is on the Internet, speeds !!

HI PlusComUK,
Due to some of the network maintenance last week our network has been left a bit out of balance. We're still working on getting it back to normal A Planned maintenance was posted on Friday saying we were making some changes to help combat this. How's it looking today?
Jojo Smiley
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sunday afternoon, the Sun is shining, yet everyone is on the Internet, speeds !!

Hi Jo,
Normal speed at 2pm Monday

It came good around 3am, BBC iPlayer was very slow past midnight too, until that time.

jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Glad it's back, let's know how it goes tonight Smiley
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuesday 02:20am ..... it's good 16.6mb/s (normal for me)

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Wasn't so good for me last night! Sad

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still good for me, I haven't reset anything ...