Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden slow speeds

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Sudden slow speeds

The profile has increased now, it may need a disconnect/reconnect to see the new speeds coming through.

FYI we'll need to speak to the account holder for any contractual changes to the account.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Thanks Chris. For ease we will ring together but she's going to add me as an authorised person as she's not very good with these kind of things.
penfold
Aspiring Pro

Sorry to bump this, but shes started having issues again, currently line speed set to 0.7.  I have asked her to switch router off for an hour and restart, and see what happened, but I have also raised a new fault.  I feel an engineer will be needed, can we expidite this, rather than waiting for the same tests to be progressed.  

Many Thanks

penfold
Aspiring Pro

Switched off router and left for an hour and switched back on, still at 0.7mb. can CSC expedite at all
penfold
Aspiring Pro

Had a response from faults. radius logs show line is unstable,  but speeds do improve after a line test. currently syncing at about 4500, but her upload appears to have been capped to 440. I have attached the logs. seems a bt engineer needed, but I suspect this is going to be an intermittent fault.