cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck profile

ravingkamikaze
Grafter

Stuck profile

Didnt think this happened anymore but....my profile appears to be stuck at 1.5Mb whereas my router has been connected at 2.7Mb for the last week.
Any chance of someone giving it a kick?  Ticket 90685925 has been raised for this last night but not had a response....
2 REPLIES 2
ravingkamikaze
Grafter

Re: Stuck profile

Almost 2 days since ticket opened and not even a reply....I wont even bother try and ring as last time was on hold for over 30 minutes.  Loving the better support since the changes in july.....
DanHodby
Grafter

Re: Stuck profile

Morning ravingkamikaze,
I've just been looking at your account, the line test is picking up a fault on the copper line which probably caused the profile drop in the first place.
I've reported the fault to Openreach which should be cleared on the 02/09/14. It looks like there is a profile cap on the line at 2MB and 1.5MB on your account. I've upped the account profile but it would be better to wait until the phone fault has been cleared on the 02/09/14 before clearing the profile cap on the line.
I'm going to keep an eye on this for you to make sure its done as soon as possible.
Dan