cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Arwen: when will our broadband be connected and what compensation can we claim?

Ben_Macdui

Storm Arwen: when will our broadband be connected and what compensation can we claim?

We've had no broadband since 9pm on 26th November in DL13. When will it be fixed and what is the process for claiming compensation for loss of service?

3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Storm Arwen: when will our broadband be connected and what compensation can we claim?

Have you reported a fault?

Ben_Macdui

Re: Storm Arwen: when will our broadband be connected and what compensation can we claim?

Indeed.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Ben_Macdui and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to see your broadband stopped working due to the storm we've had. 

From what I can see it returned on the 08:31 06/Dec/2021 this morning but as of 12:29 it looks to be off again.

Testing your line now isn't showing any issues. Is your router still switched on?

With regards to compensation, for total loss of service we'd offer £8 a day starting from the 3rd working day after a fault's reported to us, in line with Ofcom's voluntary compensation scheme. 

I can't see any contact though on your account regarding this, did you text us? If so could you private message me a screenshot showing the text correspondence you've had?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet