cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop on phone line

dannyt

Stop on phone line

Hi folks, new to the forum here.
Looking for advice folks, long story short was unhappy with BT and service they where providing me, so when prices increased i was able to call and cancel (was told i had to call rather than just sign upto new provider). So today i recieve a text from the n
Plusnet (was told be BT numerous times i could go ahead and order) that there is a stop on my line which is due to complete on 2December, and contact BT to have it removed, anyone any idea on the quickest way to resolve this issue, and have less down time on my service?
5 REPLIES 5
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Stop on phone line

Hi dannyt,
The only thing and probably best thing you can do is to contact BT and request that they remove the Stop Order on your line. As this is an open order on your line, it means we cannot place an order to take over the service.
If you could get in touch with BT, request that the order is cancelled off, update the ticket, we'll take care of the rest for you.
dannyt

Hi Chris, thanks for the reply, might be a stupid question, so excuse my ignorance, but will i have to wait until my service finishes with BT, before i can get them to do that?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

No do it immediately as once it is stopped it stays stopped
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

As Oldjim has stated above, as soon as it's been cancelled off, we can then place the order Smiley
dannyt

Perfect guys, much appreciated.