cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still on 60GB; any reason not to switch?

chania
Grafter

Still on 60GB; any reason not to switch?

Ive had a bit of a look at the plans available now and I can not see a reason not to switch. But if there is no down side it makes me wonder why I wasnt upgraded automatically. Also, I seem to remember looking at this at some point last year and for some reason deciding I didnt want to switch. So sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any reason not to get on the unlimited version of my plan, except for the one year commitment?
Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Still on 60GB; any reason not to switch?

but is there any reason not to get on the unlimited version of my plan, except for the one year commitment?

None I could think of, however I might be biased Smiley
But if there is no down side it makes me wonder why I wasnt upgraded automatically.

We don't upgrade anyone automatically so I'd always recommend keeping an eye on our website or your emails for news of any new products from us in case you might benefit from switching over.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The only reason not to change would be because of the need to commit to a new minimum term contract to get the best prices.
I think you'll do better to ring up and speak to the customer options team to get the best offer rather than just do it yourself online.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
chania
Grafter

Quote from: jelv
I think you'll do better to ring up and speak to the customer options team to get the best offer rather than just do it yourself online.

Thanks. I was wondering that actually. I notice that there is a large discount at the moment, but that I cant seem to obtain it online, even with a new one year commitment. So I take it its just for new customers. As always with these types of things, disloyalty pays! Ill have to start checking the options I think and then Ill give them a call.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Always worth having a few offers in mind before you talk to our Customer Options team, that way you've got some good basis for negotiation Smiley