cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no internet after one month....

jpollitt76

Still no internet after one month....

Ordered internet and phone line on December 12, received the router a week later, it wouldnt allow me to connect. Second router came, same problem. Ive been told twice that ive been using an O2 username on the router and this is the cause of the problem - which of course i haven't. The first time i explained i had been using the correct username plusnet said theyd look into it further and come back to me. Over a week later and theyve come back to me with the same reason. It appears no-one knows how to get me on connected and yet a month has elapsed and Ive been paying for no service on top of the significant inconvenience of having no internet access. Very very frustrated and disappointed with the whole experience.
2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Still no internet after one month....

My guess is that BT have got the wires crossed at the exchange and that somewhere near you is an equally frustrated O2 user who is being told he is trying to connect with a Plusnet login. It's rare (we've seen it two or three times), but it does happen.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Still no internet after one month....

Hi jpollitt76,
I've one of the faults team raising this with our suppliers now. You should receive an update shortly.
Jojo Smiley