cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still have no usage stats

MkJohn
Hooked

Still have no usage stats

It has now been more than three months that I have not had usage stats. From early August, all I get is "Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment.".
I have raised two customer service questions and so far been told it's a known problem and it's being worked on. But there isn't a promised resolution date and, as explained, it's now been three months.
After searching the forums, I saw a suggestion to disconnect and reconnect the router, which I tried, but that didn't work either.
Could one of the Plus Net guys tell me when I am likely to be able to see my stats again? It is quite annoying as I know our usage habits have changed but I cannot track them other than after the month has finished - which isn't much help after the event.
Thanks
John
9 REPLIES 9
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Still have no usage stats

Hi John,
I've passed on your details to my colleague who will take a look at this issue for you today. I'll post back once I've got a further update on this for you.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Seems like there is a common theme emerging - see here.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

This particular issue is raised under Problem: 76648 and is still being looked at by our Development Team. When we have further information on this, I'll let you know.
MkJohn
Hooked

Chris, thanks for the reply.
Sadly it tells me no more than I already knew ie. doesn't work for me and there is no timescale for resolution.
For my information, are there any warning emails if/when you approach your monthly limit?
Thanks
John
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi John,
I wouldn't want to speculate or guess at a time we are looking for resolution on this one. Whilst I appreciate it's incredibly frustrating to not be able to view your usage information, there are some high priority problems at the moment which are being worked on, so unfortunately such issues as these can get pushed back.
You will receive a warning e-mail when you are at 80% of your monthly usage allowance.
VictorDelta
Dabbler

Does anyone please know if this problem from 6 months ago - the usage stats page not working - was ever fixed (in general terms)?
I'm suffering from it at present and other being told to turn my router off for 65 minutes, which had no effect whatsoever, the support people have not been able to resolve it so far.
Sounds as if others have had the same problem...?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We're currently investigating an issue regarding missing usage under Problem: 81101.
If you could log into your router and and press the 'Disconnect' and 'Connect' button, this may resolve the issue. Please note that it may take up to 4 hours for usage to appear.
VictorDelta
Dabbler

Thanks, Chris, did what you said and that appears to have fixed the issue. Suggest you let your support colleagues know of this possible fix instead of the 65 minutes story I was given before! Of course, my data usage now shows zero each day for several weeks!
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'll feed that back - apologies for the information you've received.