cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still No Internet!

kasiacat

Still No Internet!

I switched my internet over on Jan 24th and was told it would go live on Feb 10th, Sky (my previous provider) cut their internet off on the 9th. I have my router but still no notification that internet has gone live, when i called the guy said there was an error, i can't remember exactly what he said it was called but he said he had never seen it before and that i need to call on monday to speak to someone else. I'm worried im not going to get the time to call tomorrow because of work and i really need to get this sorted, been 3 days with no wifi and i really need it. Does anyone know what this could possibly be due to?
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 114

Re: Still No Internet!

I'm sorry to hear of the delay with providing a broadband service. I've looked into your account @kasiacat and I can see that we've been advised of a delay with progressing the order.

There isn't much we can do today, as I suspect we'll need to contact BT for an update. I've raised a ticket with our Provisioning team to investigate this and contact you ASAP.

I've joined the Plusnet Help Team as of May 2017. As such, I have a new forum account. Please direct any queries to @Gandalf. Thanks

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Support
kasiacat

Re: Still No Internet!

Ok thankyou