cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still No Internet!

kasiacat

Still No Internet!

I switched my internet over on Jan 24th and was told it would go live on Feb 10th, Sky (my previous provider) cut their internet off on the 9th. I have my router but still no notification that internet has gone live, when i called the guy said there was an error, i can't remember exactly what he said it was called but he said he had never seen it before and that i need to call on monday to speak to someone else. I'm worried im not going to get the time to call tomorrow because of work and i really need to get this sorted, been 3 days with no wifi and i really need it. Does anyone know what this could possibly be due to?
2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Still No Internet!

I'm sorry to hear of the delay with providing a broadband service. I've looked into your account @kasiacat and I can see that we've been advised of a delay with progressing the order.

There isn't much we can do today, as I suspect we'll need to contact BT for an update. I've raised a ticket with our Provisioning team to investigate this and contact you ASAP.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
kasiacat

Re: Still No Internet!

Ok thankyou