Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status

cbcadmin
Grafter

Status

"26/10/2017 @ 16:31

We’re pleased to let you know the issue with mail clients which you’ve been experiencing has now been fixed. Thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support"

and yet :-

Are these new issues that haven't been addressed or is the page out of date? 

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Vodafone FTTP via THG3000 & Three via ZTE MF286D

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Status

It is not very clear what point you are seeking to make / clarify here.  Looking at the service status page DETAILS it refers to two email service issues...

• "Webmail" - which remains ongoing
  • "Email problems" - (We know some customers are experiencing problems when trying to use a client to pick up their mail i.e. Outlook or Thunderbird) - which is resolved as you referenced

The Email Client issue is resolved, the Webmail issue is not, so over all there remains a service issue state with regard to Email.

Does that clarify?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

cbcadmin
Grafter

Re: Status

Yes, that clarifies: thanks.

I simply looked at the status page which directed me to the message saying problem had been fixed. For clarity they should have said problem has only been partially fixed, or the problem with xxxx remains.

The issue I am having is non receipt of emails *sent* by Plusnet.

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Vodafone FTTP via THG3000 & Three via ZTE MF286D

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7