Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of Fibre order

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Status of Fibre order

Hi can someone at Plusnet support check to see if my fibre order is still going ahead i have checked the order tracker in the members centre and it's been on line checking for three days now is this normal ? I picked the 5th of March as my number one install date i'm hoping that can be met but haven't told either way if this is going to happen i haven't had any emails or texts etc since the day i signed up. thanks.
13 REPLIES 13
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Status of Fibre order

The Digital Care Team who monitor the forum don't usually work weekends.
You could have a look to see if there is anything on a ticket here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search or give the call centre a ring.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Terranova667
Pro

thanks for the reply, there was a ticket in regards to receiving the order so i have asked in that ticket for someone to see what is going on, if no one replies i'll post the ticket number in the forum on Monday when the digital care team are in. 
Terranova667
Pro

hi i got an email saying the order is going ahead and booked for March 6th this is no good i picked the 5th March when signing up it's even confirmed in my welcome email,  has the wrong date been sent in the email or has someone actually booked the wrong day,  can someone in support please look into this ASAP and if the wrong date is booked change it to the day i asked for when i signed up.  I'm not in on either the 6th or 7th of march so those days are out hence why i didn't pick them when i made the order.
i have raised a ticket regarding this #81708660  as the original one was closed without asking me
thank you.
Terranova667
Pro

*bump* need this to be seen ASAP ,  quick question how long does it take before tickets get answered as the one I opened regarding the wrong install date yesterday hasn't bee answered yet .
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

The Digital Care Team only work Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm normally. Sometimes there are posts out of hours and on weekends, but mostly it's someone posting from home, so they probably won't have access to your information.
Oh, and bumping is against the Forum Rules.
Dhaos
Grafter

As Strat has said you will probably not get a reply on here tonight (unless one of the team pop on in their spare time), it will be tomorrow when they return to work.
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Ring support.
Terranova667
Pro

Quote from: Jaggies
The Digital Care Team only work Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm normally. Sometimes there are posts out of hours and on weekends, but mostly it's someone posting from home, so they probably won't have access to your information.
Oh, and bumping is against the Forum Rules.

oops my bad  Embarrassed wont do that again. and thanks for the info 
Terranova667
Pro

Quote from: tijara33
Ring support.

i'm in the middle of moving home so I'm in between places and stuff is in boxes, mobile is out of credit have been making a ton of calls this week as you can imagine,  i'm using my tablet to type this , It will wait until Monday i'm sure someone from DCT can help then hopefully not to late to get the date changed .   
Terranova667
Pro

Can someone from DCT look into this for me ASAP thank you 
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've just taken a look for you.
I've responded to Ticket: 81708660 for you.
Terranova667
Pro

Thanks Chris , I have made arrangements for someone to be in for the 6th March so it's ok to go ahead with that date after all , sorry to be a pain just wasn't sure that i could get someone but i have managed it thanks again for the reply, let me know if the 6th is still going ahead.   Smiley
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Just popped you a further reply Smiley