Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed test

Finnigan
Grafter

Speed test

Hi all
        browsing been rubbish this evening and last night too also did a speed test on thinkbroadband  and its saying my ISP is madasafish when my isp is plusnet?????EH what on earth is happening here also webpages aint loading properly again also wouldnt load any online gaming platform AGAIN anyone else seeing this type of stuff....Finnigan
6 REPLIES 6
Finnigan
Grafter

Re: Speed test

Hi all
        this is very odd still saying iam with madasafish as my ISP when i try run a speed test with thinkbroadband????? any ideas on this any one else seeing this?????..Finnigan
Finnigan
Grafter

Hi
    got a ping graph from thinkbroadband odd one indeed because its showing activity from 8am to present time but no pc or internet device was on at 8am??? As i switch my pc off during sleeping hours....Finnigan
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

No help, I know, but after the PN/BT buy out of MAAF I was seeing just the opposite!
As a MAAF customer it always came up as my supplier being Plusnet Technologies. Crazy
Finnigan
Grafter

HI AGAIN
                still no reply from plusnet pages still not loading properly online gaming a joke congestion problems all over the network and its 11.12pm server hopping not helping was on gw1 got 356ms ping on that server what is going on with this network no solid replys about anything on this whole site time....Finnigan
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi Finnigan,
I've just checked your exchange data and it's showing 'Red' so there's a serious capacity issue at the moment.
We're awaiting an updated report on this at the moment as it's a couple of weeks out of date - we've raised this with our suppliers.
If you haven't already, please raise a fault with us at http://faults.plus.net so we can keep track of this for you.
Finnigan
Grafter

Hi chris
              just ran through the trouble shooter as you suggested, Ticket has been raised....Many thanks for checking that for me....Finnigan