cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed query

triss

Speed query

Hi,
Raised a question a couple days ago in ref to fibre speed. not had any response yet.
73mb unlimited fibre was activated 11 days ago and has been running at 25mb with a one time spike of 50mb
My estimated line speed is approx 55mb.
I know that when first activated the speed can fluctuate but I'm wondering if and when I can expect the speed to increase closer to the estimated speed.
Thanks for any advice
Question no 76664010 (if it helps)
Estimated line speed:54Mb (Download speed could vary depending on line conditions. Estimates are the maximum speeds that your phone line can support. These speeds are dependent on the package you choose.) - Checked on 2013-10-01 20:30:56Current line speed: 25.4 Mb
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Speed query

Hi there,
The profile is matching the sync speed and profile on BTs side, so as far as that goes things are correct - you've definitely done the right thing by raising a fault. Having said that though I'd avoid commenting on the fault ticket any further, unfortunately our team are a bit behind at the moment what with the MBORC (matters beyond our reasonable control) that our suppliers have declared due to the recent storms. They will respond to you as soon as they can but it may be a couple more days I'm afraid.
triss

Re: Speed query

Thanks for your reply Matt.
Ok I'll leave it a couple more days and see how it goes,
This is the current status.
Estimated line speed:54Mb (Download speed could vary depending on line conditions. Estimates are the maximum speeds that your phone line can support. These speeds are dependent on the package you choose.) - Checked on 2013-10-01 20:30:56Current line speed: 25.4 Mb
So I assume I'll end up with speeds closer to the estimated speed.
Thanks again.