Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed increase?

CL01
Grafter

Speed increase?

Hi again,
Not been on in a while, been sorting out my setup. Ok so I have started to make videos and post them to YouTube. Unfortunately it is taking me 300-800 MINUTES to upload things. Is there any way that my upload speeds can be increased. My download speeds are about 6mbps at best and uploads are 0.11mbps which is kinda slow. These results cannot be super accurate because I am uploading 2 videos on different computers at the same time but still... 0.11mbps :(. I have tried stuff like recording with my elgato which makes the video file sizes smaller and ect. but it is kinda stupid that I can record up to 10 videos a day but it takes 4-5 days to upload all of them. I'm sorry if I sound hostile because i'm not , i'm just a tad tired. My time at plusnet has been problem free-ish and when there has been a problem, the staff have always been very helpful.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Speed increase?

Hi there,
I've just raised an order that should uncap the upstream tomorrow to around 1mb.
I hope that proves to be a fuss-free solution to this one for you! Smiley
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
CL01
Grafter

Ok thanks _Adam_Walker_, That sould propably bring it down to 20mins or something. Is there any way that I will know when it has been uncapped?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries, a line test here should confirm: http://speedtest.btwholesale.com/
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team