cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Profile

Mastermind78

Speed Profile

Hi all,
Could someone please have a look at my speed profile as I think I am currently stuck on a lower one? I get 67 Mbps on average.
Thank you very much.

5 REPLIES 5
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Speed Profile

Hi Mastermind78,
I've given your connection profile a nudge to match your sync speed.
Hope this helps!
Mastermind78

Hi Linn,
Thank you very much, that helped a little bit! Smiley I am currently getting 69.30 Mbps on average with a current line speed of 73.6 Mbps. Out of curiosity, is this the absolute maximum performance my line can reach? Smiley 
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi Mastermind78,
The speeds that you're getting now are probably the maximum they will be on an 80/20 circuit Smiley
Mastermind78

Hi Chris,
I have actually run few speed tests last night getting an average speed of 73.30 Mbps with a current line speed of 77.80 Mbps. My line speed has improved further, which is great and I can't complain now...However, is there a particular reason why my current line speed keeps changing? It's slightly lower tonight. (77.40 Mbps)  Smiley
Thanks. 
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi,
Your Speed Profile will automatically adjust depending on a report that we get from our suppliers. If the report shows that your line speeds have improved, then we will update our Speed Profile so that you get the best possible speeds Smiley