Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Speed Problems

Thanks. I'll get these looked at.
brignall1
Dabbler

My internet is going Extremely slow at the moment. I can't even load Google up. This site is the only site that loads of the ones I checked but it is still very slow. It isn't to do with someone downloading since no one else is using the internet right now.
mrMick
Dabbler

Mine too, it always seems to go slow in the evenings. When i signed up to PN over a year ago it never happened, so something must've changed since them big time..
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I can't test your line unfortunately. It would appear that an order has been placed to take over your service.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Chris,
Was that response intended for mrMick or the OP?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That was for OP.
@mrMick - Have you raised a fault with us at all?
mrMick
Dabbler

I haven't raised a ticket yet. since it's evenings i assume it's down to so many people being online lol and i haven't tested the speed tonight or last night, been too busy.. and sleepy  Undecided
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@mrMick - Your exchange has a congestion issue at the moment. Our suppliers are working on this as we speak. I've not been given a firm date on when this will be fully resolved but it's usually up to 3 working days.
mrMick
Dabbler

Bit late replying to this, sorry. I think the exchange has been amber for a while. The situation will be relieved when fibre comes along in the next 3ish months (Connecting Cambridgeshire says June to September), so who knows Smiley (slight side note: having had a chat to some people at Openreach, it seems we may well be tipped for FTTP of the native variety here.. one lives in hope lol)