cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry for the inconvenience

catgut
Dabbler

Sorry for the inconvenience

well thats alright then.This is not the most constructive post. But hey, no internet access the whole of Ffiday afternoon. Just when i want to book tickets,contact friends re the weekend , trade themarket during a sell off. My electricity,gas ,BT line they dont just stop working. Oh yes i forgot, its a problem with blah blah blah pipe. So ###### what . Your job is to plan for those and presumably route things else where. Obviously its far far more complicated than that and its things out of plusnets control as  usual. Customer (god knows why) since 2001.Now that feels better.
3 REPLIES 3
craig_p
Grafter

Re: Sorry for the inconvenience

You need to get out of the house more if you leave all those  things to do on a Friday afternoon. Things happen in life that take everyone by suprise and can't be planned for until they happen.  Try another ISP and you will be BEGGING  to come back to Plusnet
.  Oh to live such a perfect life eh Roll_eyes

P
itsme
Grafter

If you live in a town and have a WiFi adaptor there is a high probability that you can see a  BTFON hotspot. If so for unforseen eventualities with your BB connections you will be able to fall back on these if you are part of the Fon community. www.btfon.com and www.fon.com for more information.
Apprentice
Grafter

There's always dial up  I suppose  Wink