cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone please help me? Speed of my line

MuteMeMore

Someone please help me? Speed of my line

I've had trouble with my connection for awhile now, It's beyond terrible for this day an age and I can't seem to do much else, if this is the best plus-net can do me then I'd appreciate you letting me know so I can go ahead and change ISP's because I'm getting 300-600kbs and I know I can get a better service for my money.

It's disgustingly slow and I am at the end of the road so could someone please review this and tell me whats what?

Below is a recent test since I've already contacted Plus-net and I've been told my speed has increased but it really hasn't so am here with a plea for someone's advice/suggestions?

BT Estimates WP Profile CLT TAM NIC ODC 2.5 to 6.5 3000 Pass N/A Pass Yes   Maximum Stable Rate (KBPS): 576 Fault Threshold Rate (KBPS): 460 Mean Time Between Retrains (Seconds): 86400 Mean Time Between Errors Upstream (Seconds): 2274 Indicative Line Quality: G Mean Time Between Errors Downstream (Seconds): 580

1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 212

Re: Someone please help me? Speed of my line

Hi there.

Sorry to hear you're having speed issues. I don't think I'm finding the relevant account. From the account showing in your forum profile there's been no recent contact with us.

Mind PMing me your username?

EDIT:

@MuteMeMore Thanks for your username. From testing your line, we can see your router in sync at 3.3mbps. Can you run a BT speedtest for me please at http://www.speedtest.btwholesale.com using a wired connection.

Once you have the result, please complete the further diagnostics. This will store the result on the supplier system.

Thanks,

Anoush

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team