Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So...where do I find Plusnet Safeguard settings

Percy2
Dabbler

So...where do I find Plusnet Safeguard settings

Hi,

New to Plusnet. Logged in to my Broadband account. Under the tabbed heading 'Manage Account' was a link 'Plusnet Safeguard'. As this just told me Safeguard was 'Coming Soon' I opened a chat and asked what was happening. I was first told it 'was stuck and would be sorted in 48 hours'. When it was not, I opened another chat to check on progress and have now been told it is a known problem and there is no timescale for a resolution....not good.

However...the link to Safeguard from 'Manage Account' has now gone, so where can I look just it case it is actually fixed and I am able to use it ? Where do you people that have it actually turn it off and on.

I have added an image of where the Safeguard link used to be.

6 REPLIES 6
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Re: So...where do I find Plusnet Safeguard settings

Hi @Percy2,

Sorry for the problems you're experiencing accessing Safeguard.

The problem you have described does indeed sound like a known issue. I have raised this further (ref IMT:2205)

Unfortunately, at present we don't have an exact resolution time scale and there isn't a way to check the progress or notify you when it is sorted.

However I've taken a personal on this and I will continue to monitor from our side for an update. In the meantime it might also be beneficial to keep checking it intermittently yourself too as the problem seems to be dependent on how you connect to the server side of things. So it might actually correct itself automatically.

If you notice it does, please feel free to drop me a message. Ill be in touch when I hear more. - Matt

Percy2
Dabbler

Hi @Optimatts,   Thanks for that.  Can you just confirm where I should see info re Safeguard.

As stated in original post I did have a link in 'Manage Account' but this has now gone.

I have checked throughout all of the links in my account and can find no reference to Safeguard so am not sure if I am missing it.

Thanks

Percy2
Dabbler

Have located the attached in 'My Perks'.

This is all I see. Nothing else anywhere.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you try this direct link here do you get the same error?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Percy2
Dabbler

Yes if I click on your link https://www.plus.net/safeguard it takes me to exactly that same display that I just posted.

The URL I actually end up at is here --> https://www.plus.net/my-account/safeguard/inactive

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for confirming that.

You'll still be affected by the issue that my colleague mentioned above

I'm afraid I can't give an exact timescale for when it will be resolved

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team