Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow upload speed

benmango
Dabbler

Slow upload speed

Hi all,
I've been with PN for around 2 weeks and all was gravy on the speed front. However all tonight, we've been having issues streaming anything. I tried to play online gaming which was lagging out, and my girlfriend was unable to stream iPlayer. Several speedtests have revealed that whilst our DL speed is 11MB+ our UL speed is 0.35MB. I suspect this has been the reason for our troubles tonight.
This is the case on both mine and my girlfriends laptops, through wireless and wired. Can someone assist/advise?
Many thanks,
Ben
Edit: Incase it's worth mentioning, our router is a TG582n and we're on the standard unlimited (not fibre) broadband.
Edit#2: It seems requesting our upload speeds to be uncapped might help. Can I request a member of the PN team to do so asap for me?
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Slow upload speed

Hi there,
I've just placed an order to uncap the upstream for you. The order should complete on Monday morning so drop us a reply then if there's still an issue with the speeds.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
benmango
Dabbler

Re: Slow upload speed

Thanks Adam, fingers crossed that has he desired effect.