cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow speeds on Madasafish

quitescary
Dabbler

Slow speeds on Madasafish

Is anyone getting slow speeds and drop outs recently ? It's happening more frequently to me it seems , this is a repeat from 3 years ago when I ended up having no connection for weeks at a time , costing me shy loads in money having to speak to a help centre in south Africa I think it was , also can't seem to login to the router using the sn password etc and using all versions of admin ?
4 REPLIES 4
Apprentice
Grafter

Re: Slow speeds on Madasafish

Not had any problems in the last few days with my 20CN connection, things get a bit slow once or twice some evenings for an hour or so but I think it's due to a combination of things one of which is the exchange needs more capacity once again.
What make and model of router is, it did it come from Madasafish?

Edit > just noticed your other post (585v8) see if there is anything of use [color=red]here
[/color]
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Apprentice
Not had any problems in the last few days with my 20CN connection.

I am on 20CN and noticed that my sync speed has dropped by 20% from early afternoon and early evening.  So, there is something silly going on here.
Chandu.
Apprentice
Grafter

There have been problems within the PN network today,
see maaf support page
and a bit here on thinkbroadband
My sync speed is still the same but the connection throughput  seems slower especially just now so I'll use the BT speedtester to check ...... looking at the result there isn't a problem with my connection just now  Smiley
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi all,
Hope things have improved, from our side it looks like things are almost back to normal now but please let us know if that's not the case.