cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow speed again.

euanmc
Grafter

Slow speed again.

So on Saturday night my internet decided to go from 70mb to about 0mb which basically stopped me from accessing any website yet Skype etc was working.
Called plus.net and they went over alot of stuff with me, turns out the router was possibly at fault so we did a factory reset on the router and hoped that would fix it.
It was all fine till now.  My speed has dropped down to about 2mb. I am still on my 10days thing as i just got it installed on friday. But why is it every few days my internet is just getting really bad.

Thats my test at the moment.
With BT's test saying
Download Speed - 2.38
Upload Speed - 1.54
latency - 120.63.

Download speed achieved during the test was - 2.11 Mbps
For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 16 Mbps-64.16 Mbps .
Additional Information:
IP Profile for your line is - 64.16 Mbps

Is this yet another router fault causing this?
4 REPLIES 4
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Slow speed again.

Hi there,
It sound like you may have been effected by some network issues(see <a href="http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,111170.0.html">here</a>) yesterday.
How is your speed at the moment?
euanmc
Grafter

Quote from: chrispurvey
Hi there,
It sound like you may have been effected by some network issues(see <a href="http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,111170.0.html">here</a>) yesterday.
How is your speed at the moment?

Yeah its picked up again -
euanmc
Grafter

So from what i can see from 21:00 to  05:30am im suspected to go with these speeds

Im sorry but,is this usual. After checking the forums. This seeems to be a usual occurence.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

It's not something that should happen but we're are seeing this lately, I'm going to get your fault ticket picked up and your line checked over to rule anything out.