cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow response to fault

mikemph

Slow response to fault

Is anyone else suffering from an extremely slow response to fault reports?
I raised a ticket on19.09.14. as my broadband speed had fallen from 73.10 mbps to 27.36 mbps. Eleven days later and the fault is no nearer to being solved and twice the ticket details have disappeared from my account page making it difficult to follow exactly what's going on.
Ironically,this morning I had an email to remind me that my next direct debit was due.. Hmm!
Mike
1 REPLY
Acassim
Grafter

Re: Slow response to fault

Hi mikemph,
Sorry for the lack of update on the support ticket, it looks as though we have been awaiting the completion of external work to be completed by the supplier since the last update on the 25/09/14.
After reviewing this within the suppliers system, it appears that this is still currently ongoing so I have provided them with a direct update to help push the urgency of the fix for you. You should see further updates on the faults ticket as we receive them from the suppler.
With regards to the support ticket vanishing, it looks as though this has been due to the ticket being placed on hold to await further fault fixes to be completed by the engineers. Moving forward you should see an update on this as soon as we are in receipt of the details.