cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow/no broadband in BB10 area

mary2

Slow/no broadband in BB10 area

Is anyone else having problems in the north west/Lancashire area this evening? We have no internet, then it comes on for a minute, then drops off again - so we can't access any of our online services or TV. I've been on hold to the PlusNet customer support line for about 20 minutes now - no response - and have Tweeted - awaiting response. We have no new equipment, have made no changes, and there is no planned maintenance in our area.

Thanks everyone.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Slow/no broadband in BB10 area

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your connection.

Our tests aren't showing a service outage or a definitive cause for the drops, but we can definitely see them:

I'd therefore recommend trying the steps Here and if you continue to experience problems, please can you raise a fault to us at http://faults.plus.net letting us know over here or Twitter when you've completed it?

P.S. I believe one of my colleagues has replied to you over Twitter. You can ignore our request to send us your username, as I've found your account by searching the details in your forum profile.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet