Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow loading and timeout of web pages

FIXED
Oms

Slow loading and timeout of web pages

Hello,

The last few days I’m getting random pages not loading or getting redirected to failed.billing.plus.net however this page NEVER loads. I cannot even get onto or ping plus.net I am on my mobile phone connection I can use most websites, YouTube l, Reddit etc but these random thing should not be happening.

Surely if my bill hasn’t been paid then blocking my access of plus.net is counter productive as then I wouldn’t be able to pay?
4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Slow loading and timeout of web pages

Fix

Hi there.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues trying to browse while in failed billing.

Please could you PM @JOLO your username so we can look into this?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Oms

Hi please ignore, I contacted twitter support they were quicker and fixed it.

Thanks!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No worries, it's worth noting that it's the same team that responds over here as via Twitter or Facebook. I've tried to find the Twitter conversation you've had with us but I'm struggling to. Feel free to PM us your handle and we'll link your Twitter and Community accounts together in our internal system.

This will give us better visibility of what you post via both platforms, and can assist us in helping you in future so we can make sure we don't ask things you've already done for example. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
purplehorace

I am also having issues in loading my account details.

If I log in and try to look at my previous bills all I get is the banner at the top and a blank page.  If I look at the debug in Chrome I see;

A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, <URL>, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See <URL> for more details.
my.html?action=mybillsandpayments&%3fmembermenu=billsandpayments=:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()

My username is purplehorace.

Thanks

Marc