Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow broadband speed usually 21mbps now hovering btn 0.24 and 4 mbps

FIXED
LindaB0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Slow broadband speed usually 21mbps now hovering btn 0.24 and 4 mbps

For the past  2 years I have had speeds of over 21mbps download and  approx 1.04 upload. However Broadband speed extremely slow yesterday and today. BT wholesale test supports the diabolical speeds - download 2.99mbps, upload  0.05mbps, ping 0.00

Quiet line test no problems, rebooted router slight improvement.download 4.6mbps.

Please can someone please look at my attachments. I have tried to follow advice given on similar issues. not sure if they have all attached- Bt wholesale speed check/Kitz line check results/router stats/helpdesk info.

Thanks in advance

dont think attachments have linked as I saved them in word(.docs)  Not sure how to send in this form

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Slow broadband speed usually 21mbps now hovering btn 0.24 and 4 mbps

Hi Linda,

Seems like you've tried to follow all of the right stuff ... and been defeated by this forum technology!

Just copy and paste the text into the post window.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LindaB0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Slow broadband speed usually 21mbps now hovering btn 0.24 and 4 mbps

Fix

Thanks for your advice Townman.

Happy Bunny re did speedchecker 2300 and 1015 today  and bizarrely speeds are back up to 20.64 down and 1.07 up ping 14.

Contented ....at present.