Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Broadband Speeds Again!!!

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: SLOW BROADBAND SPEEDS AGAIN!!!

Hiya @voctave, I'm really sorry for the issues with your speed and that you haven't had a response. I'm really sorry, I can't see a fault logged. I have now created a fault ticket here for you though: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224590842

We'll likely need to look at sending an engineer but if not already done so, I would advise to have a run through our troubleshooting here: 
https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/connection-troubleshooting/ and getting connected to the test socket: https://community.plus.net/t5/Library/Testing-From-The-Master-Socket/ba-p/1322242

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
voctave
Grafter

Thanks for acting on logging the fault - I submitted all the tests to the message chain in the log ie same tests I have shared as on this forum using the Plusnet hub connected to master socket; and all I got was this reply. I even said I did all the tests on the master socket. Basically the only advice is to set up the router to the master socket - I've done all this already and submitted the test. Doesn't feel as though the results were looked at. Not even an offer to get an engineer in to look at the issue!!!! Really, really annoying!

Dear Mr XXX, I tried to call you today, but was only able to leave a message on your landline. I�m sorry to hear that you�ve been having trouble with your broadband service recently. If you are continuing to experience problems, please ensure that you have your router setup in the manner described on our website Here and get back in touch with us if the issue persists. We also have a trouble shooting guide at https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/connection-troubleshooting/ You can do this by responding to this ticket in your member centre Here , by replying to the SMS message we sent to you or giving us a call on 0800 028 0282. If you�re happy that your issue has been resolved, please do not respond to this message as this can inflate our ticket volumes and increase the time it takes for us to get back in touch. This fault will close automatically in 14 days Kind regards, 
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Voctave, I'm really sorry about that and understand your frustration as its delayed things a little, I'll get some feedback passed on about how that could have been handled better. If you can let us know if you can be free in one of the two following slots (available Monday to Friday) I'll be able to get a booking arranged for you.

AM = 08:00 - 13:00

PM = 13:00 - 18:00

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
voctave
Grafter

Mon 30 May : PM

Tues 31 May : AM

Wed 1st June : AM or PM

Please PM me if you need more dates

I've got a not helpful response yet again asking me to do tests, when I've already submitted all the test results (as per this forum); I feel like they are not reading all the message and documents I've submitted. you need to feed this back.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for the availability! I've got that booked in for the Monday PM slot for you Smiley Let us know how you get on!

I'm really sorry for the further message you received on the ticket and will pass on feedback internally about this also.  

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team