cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simultaneous line & DSL provision - ATM failures - HELP!

sp8ies

Simultaneous line & DSL provision - ATM failures - HELP!

Hi,
I moved house recently and ordered a simultaneous line & DSL provision with BT, as per PlusNet's recommendations.  The BT line was installed (with new copper) on Monday last week, but the DSL is still not working.
I have router sync / showtime, but my connection fails an ATM test.  I've tried a variety of separate equipment at my end which all exhibits the same problem.
I've logged this with support under ticket 30510922 but the fault seems to be being passed between PN & BT with neither one prepared to accept responsibility, all the while I'm receiving no service.
Is there anyone who may be able to help with this?  Please?!  I'm desperate!
Thanks,
Richard
6 REPLIES 6
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Simultaneous line & DSL provision - ATM failures - HELP!

welcome to the Forums.
Did you actually do it with an order to BT or did you ask PN to do a simultaneous supply?, if BT who is the ADSL with?
sp8ies

Hi, and thanks for the quick reply. 
The line is with BT & the DSL with PN.
I placed the order for simultaneous provision with BT and gave PN the order reference given me by BT.  Basically I followed the home move procedure outlined in the Plus Net Customer Service pages.
Thanks
Richard
ramidoodle
Grafter

Hi, I've had a look at this after you've spoken to my colleague earlier this evening, BT has already raised a tie pair modify order (marking the current post as faulty and moving your broadband connection to another port) the physical part of this is complete but the order is not closed as BT needs to rebuild the domain name again on their RAS for your connection on this new port this will hopefully be done tomorrow.
sp8ies

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, and fingers crossed.
Kind regards,
Richard
sp8ies

Hi,
From Monday onwards I've been able to authenticate with bt_test@startup_domain but bt_test_user@plusdsl.net (and obviously my own PN login) both still fail.
I passed this back to CS on Monday evening but haven't had an update since it was passed back to BT on Tuesday.  Please can anyone help?  I'm desperate!
Thanks,
Richard
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Richard,
Sorry for the delay. BT are wanting to get an engineer out to you in order to do some testing. I've replied to the ticket with details including tests we need done before the visit, I realise you'll have already done most or all of them but we need to check. If you reply to the ticket with details of when you're available I'll make sure it gets booked for you.
Hope that helps,