cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up but not yet connected - billing issue

lauren2109

Signed up but not yet connected - billing issue

Hiya,

I was hoping someone would be able to help me with my broadband issues as I've been unable to get through to anyone on the chat or the phone.

I signed up for plusnet broadband on the 29th July 2022. Yesterday I recieved a bill for £2.22, I originally thought that maybe it was credit as I read that I would be refunded for the time where my broadband is not active, but it's definitely a payment. However, I do not understand why I have been charged this as the broadband has not even been activated yet and I've already paid the £22.99 for the first month. I couldn't attach a screenshot but it says that my bill is £25.21, with a total of £2.22 to pay after paying the £22.99.

Also, I am looking to have the broadband start on the 16th August as that's the date I move in to my new home where I've set the broadband up, but I'm not sure how to do this other than calling and I have been unable to get through to anyone Friday, yesterday and today.

If anyone can provide any guidance or information I would be very grateful, thank you!
1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Signed up but not yet connected - billing issue

Hiya @lauren2109

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the confusion over the bill. 

I can see you spoke with Samantha over Facebook in regards to this, please get back to us their and we will pick this up for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team