Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sick to death now....

rooky
Grafter

Sick to death now....

OK

I have tried to contact plus new a few times.. Twitter message FB message and no one is replying..

My internet speed is at a crawl you have made a mess of it.. I have had legal advice if you dont correct this I am terminating my contract with you as your not replying to me and your not provding me the services I am paying for

SORT it please

24 REPLIES 24
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Sick to death now....

@rooky 

When you have calmed down and made sure that the fault is not on your side of the BT master socket use one of the links in this post to report a fault.   https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Unlimited-fibre-upload-speed/m-p/1780495#M118537

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

rooky
Grafter

Me calm down

Who you think your talking to

3 month this been going on for

Have rang on hold ages then get cut off. Plus net use to reply to my message not anymore.
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hey there @rooky

I am ever so sorry to hear you've had difficulty reaching us, I can confirm that your speeds are running at 79.9mbps download however I have tested the line further and identified a phone line fault. I've updated your fault here.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
rooky
Grafter

Hi

I closed the ticket by mistake can you open it again for me
Pls
rooky
Grafter

Wasn’t too bad this morning now it bad again.

Wanted to add this to my ticket
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @rooky, thanks for getting back to us and I'm sorry to hear you've closed the fault accidentally. I can see you've raised another in it's place however to keep things neat I've closed the new fault and re-opened the old one for you. I can see the external line fault we've detected is showing an estimated response time of tomorrow by 23:59 and when checking I can't see our suppliers have been to investigate the issue yet. At some point tomorrow then you may see an Openreach van out and about as our suppliers investigate your line fault externally.
With most faults detected and raised this way we often seen them resolved within the advised time frame so I'm hoping the speed issues you've seen come to an end tomorrow at some point. If however you're still having problems come Thursday morning and haven;t heard from or faults team then please do give us a nudge on here and we'll happily investigate this further for you.

rooky
Grafter

Hi

Thank you for doing this for me and I certainly will keep you up to date in here.
rooky
Grafter

Hi

Do you know if they been yet seen a couple of vans
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey there: Rooky, 

The work can be completed anytime up to midnight today, and you may not always see the engineers out in the street - they may be completing work from the exchange or close to it depending on what the underlying issue is. Please get back in touch with us tomorrow if you the issue continues. 

rooky
Grafter

Hi

Thank you but it be nice if I am told it been done then I can keep eyes on it
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @rooky,

Once we have an update it will be provided via the open fault ticket on your account, it'll more than likely be tomorrow as the notes won't be updated until the work has been completed. As I said, if the issue continues tomorrow please do get back in touch and we can chase our suppliers should it be needed. 

Thanks. 

rooky
Grafter

Hmm it was ok earlier but just now it gone very slow again it seem to be evening it happens. Am having use my 4g on iPhone as that much quicker
rooky
Grafter

Why is it you put the close link too close to the view link on the ticket it horrible closed by mistake again drives me mad. 

speed good this morning again last night was dreadful it seems after about 4pm I get bad ping and speed but fine up till then. Pls update my ticket and open it again. Sorry 

rooky
Grafter

Sorry gone poor again