cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should we still send missed spam/ham to despamchecker.plus.com to train Postini?

Bob_Milton
Grafter

Re: Should we still send missed spam/ham to despamchecker.plus.com to train Postini?

Bob,
I just did a search on the portal for'spam'.
It returned about 138 references.
Bob Milton
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Should we still send missed spam/ham to despamchecker.plus.com to train Postini?

Indeed Bob but I don't think they'll all reference the forwarding addresses used for training.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

petejackson
Grafter

Quote from: Bob
Guys, I know we've been a bit late off the mark in getting the website updated and for that I apologise.

I'd would also like to apologise.  I raised this task to my support page resource and will chase this today.
Bob_Milton
Grafter

Bob,
I didn't think for one minute that all those references, following the spam search, would be relevant to your immediate needs. But I thought you might come across something which you had overlooked.
Peter Jackson,
I don't know too much about your set-up with regard to 'support pages', but I would say that the advice given/available to customers, does not seem to be in step with events. Postini has been moving relentlessly onward for some time now, but different parts of PlusNet seem to be blissfully unaware of what is going on. For example look at my post of 23.50 on 21/01, the response I got from the 'ticket man' pointed me in the direction of outdated information.
Perhaps this updating is nothing to do with you but it is to do with someone. Surely it is essential that such information should be developed along with changes.
Perhaps I am a moaning old swine but it is difficult, beleive me.
James
Grafter

Bob,
We're not stating anything other than the fact that our website needs updating from a spam perspective.
We also had a long meeting this morning to discuss what we're looking at doing from a content perspective (overview) throughout this quarter.
I'll post details later on today for discussion.
snozboz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Is this the minutes of the meeting you said you'd post?
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,59796.0.html
Martin
James
Grafter

It is yes.  Sorry for not posting it in here.