cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set a maximum price limit for your broadband to £0 is no more... not!

paqize
Grafter

Set a maximum price limit for your broadband to £0 is no more... not!

FALSE ALARM! Lips_are_sealed

OK they did it now!  Angry
Thanks a lot. I guess this month is my last, and right when i temporarily moved to the £11.49 deal.
How will this change affect you? Especially those that relied on this feature? Now more sadistic reasons to upgrade your value package to £11.49.
7 REPLIES 7
fourfourdevon
Grafter

Re: Set a maximum price limit for your broadband to £0 is no more!

Your kidding?!  You mean you can no longer set your over charge limit to £0?  So what is the minimum?
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

No problem setting £0 on my PlusNet Pro account. I even removed the existing (£0) amount and added it again without any problems.
paqize
Grafter

the new minimum is £5. anything below it is discarded. i tried it with the value package and extra package. not sure about pro.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

It's working fine on 2 value packages that I have got.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@paqize
It wouldn't let you change to £0 additional as you'd already used an additional 5GB last billing month. If you change it now you should be able to set it to 0 as your usage reset overnight as today is your billing date.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
WWWombat
Grafter

This effectively means that, if you intend to temporarily raise your limit for one month, you can't put the limit back down (for future months) until (at least) your billing date.
That in turn means you run the risk of running up your bill for next month, if you forget, or if you go over the limit before you manage to log in..
Perhaps you need to be able to manage 2 values: The default value to be applied to all future months; and an overridden value for this particular month.
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
paqize
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
@paqize
It wouldn't let you change to £0 additional as you'd already used an additional 5GB last billing month. If you change it now you should be able to set it to 0 as your usage reset overnight as today is your billing date.

ah thats great news indeed! Roll_eyes
yippee, im not moving afterall! atm im on the 60gb cause i need to do some heavy adownloading then back to valueeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Crazy