cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session drops today and yesterday

FoolishlyWise
Grafter

Session drops today and yesterday

Anyone been having drops on their connections yesterday and today? Been happening to me all day today (atleast what, a few times). Dropped PPP sessions, all lights on the OR Modem stay on perfectly.
Was first inclined to think it was a DNS issue, but then checked the router stats page, told me my connections been up for 10 minutes. Odd, connection was rock solid stable a couple days ago.
on PCL-AG03 currently.
5 REPLIES 5
gtowen
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Session drops today and yesterday

I've been suffering disconnects but only between 17:00 hrs and 23:00 hrs on Friday night and 17:00 hrs and 22:30 hrs on Saturday night. I've posted here already as I thought it was a symptom of something else.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,115391.0.html
FoolishlyWise
Grafter

Mine have started from Saturday at about 3am as far as I can recall, and then about 3 or 4 through the day, and then a couple now.
Hmm, will raise a ticket if they continue tomorrow. Can be annoying at times but at least its not every few mins!
gtowen
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Oh well not the same problem then, between those hours I mentioned I was only connected for between 5 and 15 mins at a time. Sad
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Broadband connection disappeared at one point Saturday.
First thing I did, checked my router, Internet LED was red.
I switched off, and re-booted router, which didn't immediately re-connect me to the Internet. 
When I rang in to check, there was a recorded message stating there were Nationwide problems with Broadband dropping out.
Didn't need to speak to anyone.
I rang CS on 0800 432 0200 for that message, long delays so assumed there was a larger problem than just mine, second call got the message as above.
At the time, PlusNet Status line on 0800 917 6714 didn't have any such message... always worth checking.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all,
Yes, there was an outage which could well have affected yourselves. Should all be fine now.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team