cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service supposed to start midnight???

anne2017

Service supposed to start midnight???

This is the last chance I am giving plusnet. I recently joined them, a month ago, and then moved in to a new house Friday. I haven't had internet since then. They said I should have my service 21.03.17 by midnight. Nothing. No communication or anything. To top it all off, it takes ages to get thro to customer service, like 50 mins, sitting on hold, and mind you I have a small child and work 9-5. Worse still, is the customer service team are not the politest I have encountered. I am sitting on hold right now at my desk, trying to react cust service. I have been on hold for 18 mins so far. I tried last night to call, was on hold for 32 mins before I gave up to put my daughter to bed. This is the last chance I'm giving Plusnet! One more incident and im switching. I don't care how cheap they are.

2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Service supposed to start midnight???

Sorry to hear that.

From what I can see the orders are complete so you should be able to get online.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Service supposed to start midnight???

Don't forget you can also use LIVE CHAT feature, which should be quicker normally.
Is your router a new one from PN?
What colour light is showing orange\ green\ blue?