cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service constantly going down

Stranger83

Service constantly going down

Have to say that I am really unhappy with the way that Plusnet have handled my service constantly going offline.
They know full well that this is a problem, every time I've lost service there has been notice on the support page saying they are aware that "some" customers are having problems, they also were happy enough to send me a graph of my service up time showing that it was constantly dropping offline for large periods of time.
Despite this fact I was told that nothing could be done about it as I hadn't called up to inform them that my service was down. I actually called, but when the automated message tell you you'll be 45 minutes in the queue (presumably due to the service being down) I decided it wasn't worth the effort just to be told what was on the service page anyway. I also asked for their complaint details, but wasn't provided with them.
So I tried to ask to ask for the complaint procedure again, and guess what - days later and no reply at all. This is all totally inexcusable and I really would like some answers from Plusnet on what they are taking my Direct Debit payments for as I am not getting the service I pay for.
I've now used their online service thing again to ask for a complaint to be logged - honestly if they come back again with "Sorry, but you should have called us to let us know about the problem we are fully aware of" I'll be taking the matter to OfCom.