Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second phone line install

nkhanweb
Dabbler

Second phone line install

Hi
I have placed an order for my house move which involved a second line and after 2 no shows by OR, I have had no update to where my order is and whether it will be done before Christmas.
Can someone from the team please clarify what is going on. I am getting rather frustrated as I experienced the same when installing at my previous property.
Thanks
Nkhanweb
7 REPLIES 7
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Second phone line install

Hi there.
Unfortunately it looks like we've not been able to get the install booked before christmas.
Our suppliers reserved the first slot available which is the 29th between 8am and 1pm.
If this needs changing let us know however the first slot after this in your area is currently the 9th of January.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
nkhanweb
Dabbler

Hi
Is this booked? The 29th is fine but I want confirmation that the engineer appointment is booked. The ticket has not been updated.
Thanks
Nasir
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi nkhanweb,
I can confirm that for you and have just updated the ticket too.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nkhanweb
Dabbler

Hi
I was wondering if you can look into my order please. I have not received a message as yet.
Regards
Nasir
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there.
I'll get someone to update you today on this.
Apologies for the continued inconvenience.
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
nkhanweb
Dabbler

Hi
I am awaiting another update but still not had a response. Openreach are really dragging on this job.  Undecided
Thanks
Nasir
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

We've been advised the external work has been completed so we'll need to arrange for a engineer to complete the job.
At the moment the first available slot is the 5th of February between 1pm and 6pm. Failing that we have between 8am while 1pm and 1pm while 6pm on the 6th of February.
If you can let me know what's good for you I'll get that booked in.
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team